What features are you looking forward to?

What features are you looking forward to seeing in i99 FiveM?

1 Like

Properties and pets

MrRoach :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Properties would be cool. I also was a great fan of trucking back on SA:MP so I’d love to test that out on the new server.

Maybe some events in the future?

Was for Properties suggestions was need it, was good time Race amazing time also a so much the community working it that great job

Events looking grateful the future.

What about legendary chase car and flag?

3 Likes

Derby :smiley:

1 Like

Gang system

1 Like

We need steering wheel support with the handbrake Pedals Shifter etc…:pray: I personally have my setup working perfect on GTA singleplayer with full steering feedback the server would be soooo much better with the wheel I’m tired of using the controller. The Mods are on GTA5MODS.COM please make it happen on Impulse99 I would be happy to donate to your server if this feature gets added :blush: I really like the server it’s so fun to play

2 Likes

more options in parties: make someone the new host of the party
fully ban someone from party and not just for 30 minutes
change weather and time of day

2 Likes

a friend system would be the best feature that could be added (and has already been suggested)

3 Likes

Get ignored

tire screeching sound effects and maybe more party host options?

1 Like

Sprite is kinda noob

1 Like

true respect +

1 Like

thanks for your input :pray:

1 Like

Lmao you’re welcome m8

Btw since madp won’t answer me, when will be my addon requested added? (It’s already approved but it’s not yet in the game)

i don’t know, i don’t manage anything on the server

Oh ok thank you