We need a Server-Split

Hy, i really like this server. But there are too many people. What we need is a server split, i think 5 servers with 100 player limit is really good cause sometimes it lagging so much.
I hope you will agree with me and help me get it through! Thanks

There are no plans for this at the time. I assume you mean your framerate starts to lower, in which case it wouldn’t do much anyway, as players only “render” nearby players - so unless you are around many players it won’t make a difference.

hey, no i don’t mean the frame rate i mean, for example, that cars disappear or people fall out of the cars or that suddenly everything hangs even though i am playing with 10gb vram on the 3gb settings

and (no disrespect) if there are around 400-500 players in a lobby it has to lag because everyone has to charge and that unfortunately makes races almost impossible

that cars disappear or people fall out of the cars or that suddenly everything hangs even though i am playing with 10gb vram

That’s not really relevant as the game won’t use the 10 gb of VRAM, I believe the current limit is around 2 GB for streaming memory (cars, terrain). Not much can be done about this as this is just the result of having 10+ people in different add-on cars in one place.

and (no disrespect) if there are around 400-500 players in a lobby it has to lag because everyone has to charge and that unfortunately makes races almost impossible

Not sure what you mean by “charge”, but races and all other minigames except for Drift Challenges are already in a separate “dimension” where you can’t see other players at all.