Impulse99 FiveM Launch Announcement

It’s finally time to let you all know when our FiveM server will be open to the public!

Firstly, I’d like to say all credit has to go to @Exotic and @Zeyo for creating the server. Without their hard work and dedication, none of this would be happening .

Secondly, thank you to those of you who have given time to test and play on the server during the development stage, your assistance is very much appreciated.

And finally, thank you to the whole community for being patient with us whilst we developed something for you. I know that the closing of the SAMP server was met with some sadness, so I hope this makes up for it.

So, with all that being said, I am pleased to announce that the Impulse99 FiveM server will be open to the public…

Saturday 2020-01-11T17:00:00Z

So from myself and the rest of the management team, we hope to see you all then!

13 Likes

Props to @Zeyo and @Exotic. See y’all on Saturday.

1 Like

I’ll exacted for opening for Public FiveM for Saturday was well see you Saturday everyone

Nice, see you in future :wink:

Good to hear! Had a blast helping a lil bit in the development. Hope we’ll get some folks on there. Props for all the hard work!

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

Thanks for allowing us to test the server! Excited for the future :smile:

lets go!! see ya all on Jan 12 (for me) <3 props to @Exotic and @Zeyo for the dev!

1 Like

Sadly I won’t be there at the opening but I’ll join later. @Exotic & @Zeyo Hvala! :heart:

2 Likes

I cant promise to be there. but i’ll try. Also Hello again

for old times sake see you there :+1: