Continuation of report about Blanceoo

1. Player UID: 1064690
2. Player name: Blanceoo
3. Time and date of incident: 27/07/22 - 04/08/22 22:33PM CEST
4. Description of incident: So in my last report about Blanceoo, I was told that if he continued to be toxic and continued to harass people in PUBLIC chat, he’d be dealth with. Well that’s why I’m making my 2nd report on him, this time with LOTS of hard proof that he did not stop. Please just ban him he’s going out of control. (By the way the screenshots on discord are either from the i99 Discord or chat logs directly from PUBLIC chat.) (The screenshot of him sending a screenshot of a car meet is from the NC Car Meet, and him making fun of it in the i99 Discord Server) (Also a screenshot of Server Admin Exotic telling me if he continues to be toxic in PUBLIC chat, which he is, he’d be dealt with)

Screenshot_1
Screenshot_11 (2)
Screenshot_23
Screenshot_24
Screenshot_25

5. Proof (preferably screenshots/video):
Screenshot_26
Screenshot_42
Screenshot_65
Screenshot_68
Screenshot_231
Screenshot_233
Screenshot_241
Screenshot_244
Screenshot_251
Screenshot_261
Screenshot_2333

9 Likes

Half of this stuff is not even mute worthy, let alone ban worthy. If we banned every person who called someone a bitch or for telling someone to get a life, we might as well remove chat altogether.

Screenshot_2333

Screenshot_26

Like, this is what you choose to make a report for?

A few of your guys (NC clan) also seem to instigate these arguments from him a few times from the brief glance I took (but then you conveniently don’t mention that in your reports), you seem to be deliberately baiting him for responses just so you can screenshot and post them here. Ignore the guy and he will ignore you. This whole situation is honestly just childish from both sides.

Also, directing your friends to brigade this post with likes doesn’t increase your chances of it succeeding whatsoever.

Now please stop wasting my time by reporting someone for calling you a bitch a couple of times in an 18+ game, and only come back when you actually have something worthy of reporting, thanks

5 Likes